Thursday, September 4, 2008

Back to work.

Athens was awesome. "Blog" girl is amazing. She is addicted to internets like it is crack, it makes me laugh. We did lots of reading, it was a good time. I read an entire book: Me Talk Pretty One Day by David Sedaris, which was really funny. I started Traveling Mercies by Anne Lamott on the flight home, it's very good and not at all like David Sedaris.

I'm starting to get into using Google Reader for the internets, like "Blog" girl does. Lots of exciting new things for me.

Work is boring without my boss to tell me what to do. He can't possibly expect me to be productive coming back from a vacation without oversight (or any real clear idea of what I'm supposed to be doing).

Found this magazine in the bathroom at work:
Yeah, it was pretty much what inspired the type for the logo I made him. It's funny because this particular style is very popular right now and this magazine is 30 years old.

1 comment:

Dr. Jason VanHorn said...

Blog girl does rock. That is rock! not "rock!".